The TANDEM 950 drying oven is part of the new range "Tetris", the new generation of ovens, manufactured and designed in Italy, thanks to more than 40 years of experience in the construction of durable and high quality materials .
The new LCD control panel has a very intuitive and efficient interface. Drying times and temperatures are controlled by digital processes for quick and precise adjustments. The automatic shutdown and cooling system can be tailored to meet any processing need.
The TANDEM 950 is the ideal dryer for a production line consisting of two Kornit AVALANCHE, with a maximum hourly production of 150 light garments and 100 dark garments.
Designed specifically for digital textile printing drying
Large volume of forced air circulating, allowing evaporation and optimal polymerization, for a quality result
LCD control screen
Precise temperature and speed control
The air exchange is adjusted for optimal evaporation
High efficiency silent ventilation system
Filters on each fan allow low maintenance and easy maintenance
Option: Cooling hood at the exit of the oven, which allows the products to be cooled once they have been taken out, so that they can fall into a box, without the operator being present
- Return belt conveyor allows one operator to manage production. The lower belt conveyor operates at temperatures 10-15 ° C lower than the upper one, which improves the fixing quality, and allows the operator to touch the printed textile without risk of burns.
- The temperature inside the oven is evenly distributed evenly over the sides and center of the oven. It is controlled by a high precision thermostat, and a solid state relay control system, so that it never exceeds the set value.
- The oven insulation guarantees low consumption and excellent performance, while maintaining a cool working environment.
- The air exchange is adjusted to release steam and allow the circulation of large volumes of air. The latter is pushed vertically into the tunnel thanks to a new distribution system, so as to be evenly distributed.
- Circulating air is filtered to keep vents and ducts clean and to keep the oven efficient over time. The oven is fitted with an exhaust pipe, for the evacuation of fumes.
- The oven is fully protected by circuit breakers and thermostats, to prevent any electrical incident or overheating. The digital control panel also has a detailed history of triggered alarms, to improve safety and facilitate maintenance, over long shifts.
- This oven is equipped with the latest digital control panel, with an interactive and easy-to-use interface: the control of drying time and temperature are managed digitally, for precise and quick adjustment.
- Cooling and automatic shutdown can be configured to suit different production needs. The internal technical parameters of the oven are also displayed.
Oven production data:
For water-based digital ink - on A4 size printed t-shirt - data may vary depending on fabric, drying area and ink drying requirements
- Drying surface: 4000 x 950 mm
- 3 minutes of drying: 380 pieces / h
- 4 minutes drying time: 300 pieces / h
- 5 minutes drying time: 240 pieces / h
- 6 minutes drying time: 200 pieces / h
Download the brochure
|DRYING COMPATIBILITY||Digital textile printing|
|DRYING SYSTEM||Hot air|
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||580 x 125 x 230 cm|
400 V 3P + PE
|MAXIMUM POWER||28 kW|
|DRYING SURFACE||400 x 95 cm|
|MAX PRODUCTION||380 pieces / h|
|DISCHARGE FLOW||360 m³ / h - Ø 200 mm|