Train in textile printing
MUST Technology organizes personalized training courses as close as possible to your needs (dates, location, tailor-made support, etc.). Get your training funded by your OPCA!
At the end of the course, the participants will have acquired the knowledge enabling them to be able to understand the general principles of printing techniques on textiles, and the associated constraints:
- Master professional vocabulary
- Dialogue with the technical services of their company and subcontractors;
- Understanding the interaction between supports and inks
- Understand the compatibility of different media and types of inks;
- Choose the formats according to the work to be done.
- Anyone involved in the production cycle of digital printing or screen printing on textiles.
- This training is intended for beginners or professionals in digital or screen printing
- No specific profile or experience required.
Our teaching methods
- Our training courses include a theoretical internship and also designed in a concrete way to support numerous demonstrations.
- The training is done on digital machine or textile screen printing.
- For each step of the training, the trainer explains the procedures to the trainees, then they will be invited to individually reproduce the work performed by the trainer. This will make it easier to understand and memorize the techniques and processes of printing on textiles.
- Evaluations are carried out during training in order to check the level of knowledge acquired. At the end of the training, the trainee will have a file containing the various points covered during the training.