The PV-40 is an automatic wrapper for finished garments. The productivity of the PV-40 depends on the productivity of the STP-1000 or the speed at which an employee can feed the clothes into the machine.
It has been specially designed for packaging clothing (t-shirts, pants, etc.) and has a maximum bagging capacity of 15 pieces / minute, or nearly 900 pieces packed in one day.
The PV-40 automatic wrapper places clothes (usually previously folded by the STP-1000 folder) in polyethylene PE bags with flaps (envelopes).
Cut of the bag
- Bag width 20-38 cm
- Flap length Lf 5cm
- Maximum thickness of the folded garment 5 cm
The machine is supplied either as a unit or as part of a complete garment folding and wrapping station. The complete station consists of:
If you want to insert several clothes in the same bag, the PV 38 must work automatically and the operator must place the clothes manually in the bag.
Compliance with EU directives
- Machinery Directive (89/392 / EEC), as well as its modifications, 91/368 / EEC, 93/44 / EEC and 93/68 / EEC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive (89/336 / EEC)
- Low voltage directive (73/23 / EEC)
- Simple pressure vessel directive (87/404 / EEC)
Compliance with the following international standards: EN 292.01-92, EN 292.02-92, EN 294-92, EN 349-93, EN 418-93, EN 23741-92, EN 23742-92, EN 60204.01-93
Compliance with national standard ELOT 509-88
The PV-40 is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase of the machine for mechanical parts and 6 months for its electrical and electronic systems. You will receive with the PV-38 automatic bagger an instruction manual, electronic patterns and numbered approvals of the machine and forms.
Our company guarantees its proper functioning and is obligated to repair or replace any faulty accessory showing imperfections, within the period of 12 months of the guarantee. The cost of replacement and spare parts is the responsibility of the manufacturer. The vehicle for transport to our headquarters, insurance and other costs arising from transport, are the responsibility of the buyer, in all cases.
This warranty ceases to be valid as soon as:
- The machine was used for a different purpose than that for which it was intended.
- Previous damage was caused by accident, fall, handling error.
- The operator or a third party attempted to repair the machine themselves.
- One of the parts or an accessory of the machine has been modified, for some reason
- The connection, use and maintenance of the machine have not been carried out in accordance with the instructions in the manual.
- A consumable or accessory different from the one initially present on the machine has been used.
Download the brochure
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||178 x 67 x 129 cm|
|POWER SUPPLY||400 V|
|MAXIMUM POWER||0.35 kW|
|BAG WIDTH||20-38 cm|
|AIR PRESSURE||6 bar|
|MAX PRODUCTION||900 pieces / h|