The Poker 1200 oven is specifically designed for drying digital ink on textiles.
This oven is part of the new range "Tetris", the new generation of ovens, manufactured and designed in Italy, thanks to more than 40 years of experience in the construction of durable and high quality materials. p >
The Poker 1200 oven offers double the heating length compared to the Dual 1200 model. It is equipped with a single 1200mm return belt conveyor. This makes it possible to dry large format prints, and also to put two T-shirts in the oven at the same time.
In the optional version with two belt conveyors (2 belts 600mm wide), the operator can configure a different speed for each belt, so that we can work with a different time depending on the color and the print fabric.
Option: Cooling hood at the exit of the oven which allows the products to be cooled once they have been taken out, so that they can fall into a box without the need for the operator to be present
Large volume of forced air circulating, allowing evaporation and optimal polymerization, for a quality result
LCD control screen
Precise temperature and speed control
The air exchange is adjusted for optimal evaporation
High efficiency silent ventilation system
Filters on each fan allow low maintenance and easy maintenance
- Return belt conveyor allows one operator to manage production. The lower belt conveyor operates at temperatures 10-15 ° C lower than that of the upper one, which improves the fixing quality, and allows the operator to touch the printed textile without risk of burns. li>
- The temperature inside the oven is evenly distributed evenly over the sides and center of the oven. It is controlled by a high precision thermostat, and a solid state relay control system, so that it never exceeds the set value.
- The oven insulation guarantees low consumption and excellent performance, while keeping a cool working environment.
- The air exchange is adjusted to release steam and allow the circulation of large volumes of air. The latter is pushed vertically into the tunnel thanks to a new distribution system, so as to be evenly distributed.
- Circulating air is filtered to keep vents and ducts clean and to keep the oven efficient over time. The oven is fitted with an exhaust pipe for the evacuation of fumes.
- The oven is fully protected by circuit breakers and thermostats, to prevent any electrical incident or overheating. The digital control panel also has a detailed history of triggered alarms, to improve safety and facilitate maintenance, over long shifts.
- This oven is equipped with the latest digital control panel, with an interactive and easy-to-use interface: the control of drying time and temperature are managed digitally, for precise and quick adjustment.
- Cooling and automatic shutdown can be configured to suit different production needs. The internal technical parameters of the oven are also displayed.
Oven production data:
For water-based digital ink - on A4 size printed t-shirt - data may vary depending on fabric, drying area and ink drying requirements < br>
- Drying surface: 4000 x 1200 mm
- 3 minutes drying time: 570 pieces / h
- 4 minutes drying time: 430 pieces / h
- 5 minutes drying: 340 pieces / h
- 6 minutes drying time: 280 pieces / h
Download the brochure
|DRYING COMPATIBILITY||Digital textile printing|
|DRYING SYSTEM||Hot air|
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||680 x 150 x 232.5 cm|
|POWER SUPPLY||400 V 3P + PE|
|MAXIMUM POWER||39 kW|
|DRYING SURFACE||400 x 120 cm|
|MAX PRODUCTION||570 pieces / h|
|MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE||180 ° C|
|DISCHARGE FLOW||360 m³ / h - Ø 200 mm|