The BLACK drying oven is a high speed drying oven for textiles printed in screen printing with plastisol inks.
- Forced air system for drying water-based inks.
- Drying mat in different sizes.
- Exhaust cooling hood
- Adaptable on request
Working temperature reached in a few minutes
Thanks to the combination of different technical parameters, good thermal insulation and the use of premium materials, the outer shell always maintains an ambient temperature. These technical features allow less heat loss and therefore less energy consumption.
The technical characteristics of the "BLACK" oven, associated with the use of plastisol inks, allow very high production per hour, with a reduced size compared to traditional hot air ovens
- It is equipped with a precise temperature regulator, directly controlling the temperature of the radiant panels.
- The drying is of high quality, thanks to its special radiant panels, guaranteeing equivalent drying for light as well as dark textiles.
- The speed of the drying mat is regulated by a variable speed mechanical control, with an extended speed range that limits its maintenance.
- The oven has a pneumatic belt centering and tensioning system, which automatically compensates for any stretching.
- The size of the tunnel can be adjusted to position the radiant panels as needed, and optimize drying performance.
- Thanks to the combination of different technical parameters, good thermal insulation and the use of premium materials, the outer shell always maintains an ambient temperature, allowing to limit energy losses.
- Supplied with an exhaust fan for the evacuation of fumes due to drying.
Download the brochure
|DRYING COMPATIBILITY||Textile screen printing - plastisol inks|
|TUNNEL DIMENSIONS||700 x 162.5 x 164 cm|
|POWER SUPPLY||400 V 3P + N + PE|
|MAXIMUM POWER||32 kW|
|DRYING SURFACE||105 x 500 cm|
|HEATING LENGTH||500 cm|
|AIR PRESSURE||6 atm|
|DISCHARGE FLOW||1200 m³ / h - Ø 200|