The "Micro" drying oven is the most compact oven in our range. It was designed specifically to dry and polymerize fabrics printed with plastisol inks.
It is ideal for small businesses thanks to its small size and low consumption.
Powered by 230 V single-phase current, it can work in any place equipped with a standard socket-outlet, household socket type.
Compact and low consumption
Heating elements with independent controls
Low maintenance and easily removable
Very fast starting and heating
Centered belt conveyor, no adjustment needed
Working height of the belt adjustable from 90 mm to 160 mm
- Equipped with 4 heating elements with independent control
- Clearly reduced overall size compared to a forced hot air solution.
- Infrared heating is very efficient and can reduce energy consumption
- The oven heats up to working temperature in just a few minutes
- The belt and its support can be folded and dismantled for easy transport
- By adjusting the speed of the belt and the distance of the heating elements, it is possible to configure the optimal drying conditions according to each of your products.
Download the brochure
|DRYING COMPATIBILITY||Textile screen printing - plastisol inks|
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||125 x 69 x 130 cm|
|POWER SUPPLY||230 V 1P + N + PE|
|MAXIMUM POWER||3.3 kW|
|BELT WIDTH||55 cm|