The Ace 950 drying oven is part of the new “Tetris” range, the new generation of ovens, made and designed in Italy.
It is designed specifically for digital textile printing drying.
The Ace 950 is perfectly matched with the Kornit STORM, AVALANCHE 1000 or HEXA which can print up to 170 light garments and 85 dark garments per hour.
Designed specifically for drying digital printing on textiles
Large volume of forced air circulating, allowing evaporation and optimal polymerization, for a quality result
Precise temperature and speed control
The air exchange is adjusted for optimal evaporation
High efficiency silent ventilation system
Filters on each fan allow low maintenance and easy maintenance
Option: Cooling hood at the exit of the oven which allows the products to be cooled once they have been taken out, so that they can fall into a box without the need for the operator to be present
- Return belt conveyor allows one operator to manage production. The lower belt conveyor operates at temperatures 10-15 ° C lower than the upper one, which improves the fixing quality, and allows the operator to touch the printed textile without risk of burns.
- The temperature inside the oven is evenly distributed evenly over the sides and center of the oven. It is controlled by a high precision thermostat, and a solid state relay control system, so that it never exceeds the set value.
- The oven insulation guarantees low consumption and excellent performance, while maintaining a cool working environment.
- The air exchange is adjusted to release steam and allow the circulation of large volumes of air. The latter is pushed vertically into the tunnel thanks to a new distribution system, so as to be evenly distributed.
- Circulating air is filtered to keep vents and ducts clean and to keep the oven efficient over time. The oven is fitted with an exhaust pipe, for the evacuation of fumes.
- The oven is fully protected by circuit breakers and thermostats, to prevent any electrical incident or overheating. The digital control panel also has a detailed history of triggered alarms, to improve safety and facilitate maintenance, over long shifts.
- This oven is equipped with the latest digital panel, with an interactive and easy-to-use interface: the control of the drying time and temperature are managed digitally, for a precise and fast adjustment.
- Cooling and automatic shutdown can be configured to suit different production needs. The internal technical parameters of the oven are also displayed.
Oven production data:
For water-based digital ink - on A4 size printed t-shirt - data may vary depending on fabric, drying area and ink drying requirements.
- Drying surface: 2000 x 950 mm
- 3 minutes of drying: 180 pieces / h
- 4 minutes drying time: 140 pieces / h
- 5 minutes drying: 110 pieces / h
- 6 minutes drying time: 90 pieces / h
Download the brochure
|DRYING COMPATIBILITY||Digital textile printing|
|DRYING SYSTEM||Hot air|
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||380 x 125 x 220 cm|
|POWER SUPPLY||400 V 3P + PE|
|MAXIMUM POWER||14 kW|
|DRYING SURFACE||200 x 95 cm|
|MAX PRODUCTION||180 pieces / h|
|MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE||180 ° C|
|DISCHARGE FLOW||180 m³ / h - Ø 150 mm|