The Magic 25 is particularly recommended for its use on MHM machines.
It guarantees great ease of use, low consumption and high performance.
The Air circulation facilitates the drying of each type of ink.
The 12 vacuum Tungsten lamps are a special feature which increases the longevity of the lamps and their firing speeds.
It can be installed at the place of a printing frame on all machines which do not have an intermediate jump.
By working with the temperature control system, the Magic 25 automatically reduces ignition times and excessive heating of the browns printing.
- Particularly suitable for MHM screen printing carousels
- Great ease of use
- Low energy consumption
- High performance
- By working with the temperature controller, Magic 25 automatically reduces start-up times when the print tables are heated.
- The 12 lamps of Magic 25 are made of vacuum tungsten, which increases their lifespan and firing speed.
- An infrared ray optical pirometer instantly detects the ink temperature and provides for switching off the heating when the desired temperature is reached, avoiding burning the tissue.
- The temperature control system is a replacement for the traditional control system over time.
- The Magic 25 works with a photocell or with a start cable connected directly to the machine.
- It is possible to work with 6, 9 or 12 lamps by keeping all the 6 central lamps on.
Download the brochure
|Technical Data||Values |
|Power supply||400V + N + PE|
|Max absorbed power||12 kW|
|Number of lamps||12|