The CA 1000 is a hot transfer carousel with 4 or 6 independently controlled pressing stations. It is suitable for printing all kinds of heat transfers.
The standard size of the trays is 50 x 40 cm, which makes it an ideal machine for a t-shirt, but other sizes of trays are available.
It works by pedal or in automatic mode with a programmable indexing time.
- The CA 1000 is CE certified providing worldwide safety and efficiency standards
- The Dual Mode control system is extremely flexible with manual mode by foot pedal or in automatic mode with programmable index time:
- Automatic mode: the rotation speed can be set from 2 to 60 seconds, and the machine can work continuously by a timer
Manual mode: the rotation is actuated by a foot control by the operator
- The direct drive system uses a large inverter motor, alternating current with a gearbox.
- There are no chains or sprockets
- Time, temperature and pressure are individually adjustable on each of the six press heads
- The standard carousel has 50 × 40 cm heating heads and interchangeable trays. Special dimensions are available for the upper and lower plates
- All functions are controlled by a PLC
- 4 or 6 independent stations each adjustable: time, temperature and pressure
- Each station has an electronic security device
- Indexing of the loading platform / heat zone exit for ease of loading
- Quick connection design for interchangeable top trays and optional bottom tray sizes
- Actual production is estimated at 8,000 t-shirts per day using three operators with a 15 second downtime and 3 second spin speed
50 x 40 cm
| 900 pieces / h
255 ° C