The SPEEDY-T is a folding, semi-automatic packing machine. Indispensable for a quick and uniform folding of t-shirts.
It can be adapted to all shapes and sizes available on the market.
The easy-to-adjust and interchangeable blades allow the fold to be adjusted to the desired size in seconds, so that it is possible to fold baby t-shirts as well as extra large sizes. p>
The SPEEDY-T's success factors are reliable bending quality coupled with its robust production capabilities. With more than 800 units permanently operating on 5 continents, this revolutionary machine allows for exceptional savings in terms of time and logistical processes.
The movable blades have been redesigned and constructed with new lightweight and strong materials. A special non-slip paint covers the surface, ensuring invisible results, even with light or thin clothes. The blades are placed on rails which can be adjusted in seconds without any additional equipment, to guarantee endless possibilities of folding and to adapt to all sizes.
In recent years, the exterior design has been completely transformed, thanks to a solid and compact structure, in order to facilitate access to internal components and simplify handling. The control panel has also undergone considerable optimization thanks to a simple and intuitive keypad and an LCD screen equipped with diagnostic functions, production counting and 10 customized folding programs.
Speedy-T can work in two ways:
- With stacker: the folded t-shirt is placed perfectly on a stacker which descends thanks to a photocell allowing to form a stack
- Upside down packing: when the selected work cycle ends, the t-shirt is folded onto the last slide on which it can be easily packed into a bag.
The electronic control device allows the following functions:
- Choice of 10 folding programs
- Customization of bending programs that can be saved in memory
- Self-diagnosis of anomalies and / or faults
- Number of t-shirts produced, indicating when the preset number of pieces is reached
- Hourly production programming, with sound signal for productions below the minimum set threshold
- Language selection (Italian, French, English, Spanish, German)
- Programming protected by means of an access code
Download the brochure