The "Piccolo" hot air drying oven is designed for the rapid drying of plastisol ink and water-based digital inks.
Precise temperature and ventilation control
9 possible working heights, from 20mm to 260mm
Medium wave radiation can dry both light and dark textiles in the same way
Equipped with cooling hood, steam extractor, and metal mesh filter
Integrated fume extraction system
Compact and low consumption
Unique and uniform air ventilation
No need to change filters
- The "Piccolo" oven is designed for the rapid drying of plastisol ink and water-based digital inks.
- Its system consists of 3 radiant ceramic fiber panels and hot air, plus 2 side infrared lamps (optional).
- The type of wavelengths used preserves the products, while effectively drying both light and dark textiles in the same way.
- Thanks to its reduced size, the oven reaches its working temperature in just a few minutes.
- It is equipped with a cooling hood placed at its outlet, and an extraction for the evacuation of fumes.
- The conveyor belt is designed with materials resistant to high temperatures.
- It is also adjustable in height to adapt to the characteristics of each product.
- The ventilation speed is also configurable, in order to homogenize the temperature and respect delicate products.
- The temperature is regulated precisely, thanks to a probe measuring the temperature on the surface of the heating panels.
- The metal mesh filter, easy to remove and clean, helps protect the air mixing fan.
- When they come out of the oven, a burst of fresh air is projected onto the products to preserve their shape and prevent them from sticking together.
- The length of the mat is adjustable on request.
Download the brochure
|DRYING COMPATIBILITY||Digital printing and textile screen printing|
|DRYING SYSTEM||Hot air and radiant panels|
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||270 x 90 x 118 cm|
|POWER SUPPLY||400 V 3P + N + PE|
|MAXIMUM POWER||7.9 kW|
|DRYING SURFACE||150 x 60 cm|
|DISCHARGE FLOW||190 m³ / h - Ø 80 mm|