The Transmatic 7250/7460/7472 calenders are oil roll-to-roll calenders specially designed to meet the growing demand for Jet Dye inks - sublimation from paper to synthetic, knit or fabric fabrics non-woven like polyester, nylon and acrylic.
In the case of direct-to-fabric prints via digital printers, the calender can also be used to set color pigments perfectly and economically.
- Diameter cylinder 35 cm heated with oil.
- Production 1.3 m / min
- Guide systems 3 unwinders / 3 rewinders
- Electronic felt guide control
- Oil-heated cylinder with 2 electronic thermostats, the first for oil control, and the other for the outside of the cylinder
- Digital variable speed control
- Power off automatically when the temperature of 140 ° C is reached.
Download the brochure
Trans 7250/7460/7472 calenders brochure
|Production||1.3 m / min||1.3 m / min||1.3 m / min|
|Power||11.5 kW||15.5 kW||18 kW|
|Average consumption||5 kW / h||6.9 kW / h||8.1 kW / h|
|Belt width||120 cm||170 cm||198 cm|
|Work surface width||110 cm||160 cm||192 cm|
|Weight||1080 kg||1280 kg||1650 kg|
|Dimensions||230 x 110 x 150 cm||275 x 110 x 150 cm||305 x 110 x 150 cm|