Transmatic GFO 67/76/104/126 is a roll-to-roll machine for high production (1.3 m / min) dedicated to sublimation transfer printing on synthetic fabrics, in knit or non-woven fabric such as polyester, nylon and acrylic.
When printing directly onto polyester fabric with digital printers, the calender can be used to set the color pigments perfectly and economically.
- Oil-heated cylinder with 2 electronic proportional thermostats, the first for oil control and the other for the outside of the cylinder
- Production 1.3 mt / min
- Safety bar and reverse control
- Cylinder diameter 35 cm
- Adjustable ribbon tension.
- Inverter Motor
- Electro-pneumatic dynamic tape control
- Automatic cylinder cooling timer
- Ultra light air expansion shafts for unwinders and rewinders
- Optional loading table
- Variable speed control
- The machine must be connected to compressed air.
Download the brochure
|Model||GFO 67||GFO 76||GFO 104||GFO 126|
|Belt width||168 cm||198 cm||268 cm||335 cm|
|Working width||160 cm||193 cm||264 cm||327 cm|
|Power supply||15.5 Kw - 67 A||18 Kw - 77 A||25 Kw - 109 A||30 Kw - 127 A|
|Average consumption||7 Kw / h||8 Kw / h||11 Kw / h||14 Kw / h|
|Net weight||1540 Kg||1840 Kg||2400 Kg||2720 Kg|
|Dimensions||301 x 157 x 177 cm||331 x 157 x 177 cm||398 x 157 x 177 cm||446 x 157 x 177 cm|