Transmatic GFO 667/676/6104/6126 is a roll-to-roll printing machine for high production (2.5 m / min) to achieve sublimation transfer prints on synthetic fabrics , knit or non-woven fabric such as polyester, nylon and acrylic.
When printing directly onto polyester fabric with digital printers, the calender can be used to set the color pigments perfectly and economically.
The pneumatic spool rods and brackets have been designed to allow the operator to remove finished spools and reposition the rod in a single motion. The pneumatic clutch and electronic speed control allow easy adjustment of winding tension.
- Oil-heated cylinder with 2 electronic proportional thermostats, the first for oil control, the other for the outside of the cylinder
- Production 2.5 m / min
- Safety bar and reverse control
- Cylinder diameter 61 cm
- Adjustable tape tension
- Electro-pneumatic dynamic tape control
- Automatic cylinder cooling timer
- Ultra light air expansion shafts for unwinders and rewinders
- Optional loading table
- Variable speed control
- The machine must be connected to compressed air.
Download the brochure
Calenders GFO 667/676/6104/6126
|Model||GFO 667||GFO 676||GFO 6104||GFO 6126|
|Production||2.5 m / min||2.5 m / min||2.5 m / min||2.5 m / min|
|Belt width||168 cm||198 cm||268 cm||335 cm|
|Working width||160 cm||193 cm||264 cm||327 cm|
|Power||30 Kw - 130 A||35 Kw - 150 A||50 Kw - 217 A||59 Kw - 257 A|
|Average consumption||12 Kw / h||15 Kw / h||20 Kw / h||26.3 Kw / h|
|Net weight||2700 kg||2900 kg||3600 kg||4200 kg|
|Dimensions||301 x 195 x 175 cm||331 x 195 x 175 cm||398 x 195 x 175 cm||446 x 195 x 175 cm|