The transmatic 7416 has been specially designed for continuous roll printing on webs, belts and similar materials. The 7416 is also suitable for printing on elastic tapes.
This is the solution for continuous printing, with a speed of 1.3m / min (40 sec pause time).
The "transmatic" oil heating system consumes 50% less energy compared to other electric machines.
Precise temperature control, which allows quality prints, regulated by high precision thermostats.
Each unit has 4 automatic functions:
- Digital display of the temperature of the actual value zone
- Display of the set temperature
- Automatic alarm when the temperature drops or increases
- Thermocouple monitor, with integrated safety
- Independent unwinding for transfer paper
- Separate unwinding and rewinding system for tissue transfer
- 35 cm drum, heated in oil
- 35 cm printing area
- Oil heated cylinder with two temperature regulators, one for the oil temperature, the other for the drum surface
- Easy to put on and take off the belt
- Guide system for alignment and separation of material
- Material routing and rewinding system
- Low maintenance
- Adjustable mechanical clutch
Download the brochure
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||174 x 96 x 150 cm|
|AVERAGE ENERGY CONSUMPTION||3.5 kW / h|
|MAXIMUM POWER||7.5 kW|
|BELT WIDTH||43 cm|
1.3 m / min