The Transmatic 7240/7360/7372 calenders are oil calenders specially designed for the growing demand for inkjet sublimation transfer printing on paper, to synthetic fabrics, knit or fabric non-woven, such as polyester, nylon and acrylic.
In the case of direct prints on fabric via digital printing, the machine is also suitable for fixing color pigments perfectly and economically.
- Complete friction unwinder
- Complete motor and inverter friction reels
- Accessory for the complete guide printing
- Cylinder diameter 20 cm heated with oil.
- Production 91 cm / min
- 2 unwinder guiding systems
- Electronic felt guide control
- Oil heated cylinder
- With 2 electronic thermostats, the first for oil control and the other for the outside of the cylinder
- Digital variable speed control
- Automatic power off when the temperature of 90 ° is reached.
|Production||91 cm / min||91 cm / min||91 cm / min|
|Power||6.2 kW||11 kW||13.3 kW|
|Average consumption||3 kW / h||5 kW / h||6 kW / h|
|Belt width||120 cm||170 cm||198 cm|
|Work surface width||110 cm||160 cm||192 cm|
|Weight||500 kg||1120 kg||1276 kg|
|Dimensions||220 x 110 x 150 cm||265 x 110 x 150 cm||295 x 110 x 150 cm|