The Transmatic 6560 is a cut panel calender specially designed for digital printing on cut pieces.
It is perfectly suited for printing sports t-shirts.
The calender diameter is 61 cm / 24 inches and is suitable for the needs of digital printing.
A new oil heating system ensures even temperature distribution along the entire length of the cylinder with minimal energy consumption. Transmatic's oil heating systems consume 50% less energy than electric machines.
Transmatic calenders are equipped with the new oil system which allows you to increase your production and save time and energy. High productivity, quality design and our after-sales service are good reasons to invest with Transmatic for all your digital sublimation printing requirements.
- Independently controlled loading belt to load pre-cut pieces with 2 options (continuous and individual)
- Oil heating system for perfect heat distribution
- Loading belt with 2 options (continuous and individual)
- Heated cylinder calender diameter 61cm
- Band width 190 cm (77 inches) with useful print of 180 cm (72 inches)
- Electro-pneumatic felt guiding system
- Ultralight aluminum transport bars make loading easier
- Safety bar with reverse gear
- Automatic paper air separator to avoid “duplicated” prints
- 2 Conveyor belts at the outlet cool and carry the printed parts to the back of the machine to take them off
- 3 independent controlled winding stations and 3 unwinding stations for paper, fabric and protection card
- Automatic system for switching off the machine after the felt has cooled down
- Digital variable speed control
Download the brochure
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||332 x 278 x 160 cm|
|BELT WIDTH||190 cm|
2.5 m / min