The Transmatic 6540 SPORT is a cut panel calender specially designed for digital printing on cut parts.
It is perfectly suited for printing sports t-shirts.
The calender diameter is 35cm / 13.8 inch and is suitable for digital printing needs.
A new oil heating system ensures even temperature distribution along the entire length of the cylinder with minimal energy consumption. Transmatic's oil heating systems consume 50% less energy than electric machines.
Transmatic calenders are equipped with the new oil system which increases your production and saves time and energy. High productivity, quality design and our after-sales service are good reasons to invest with Transmatic for all your digital sublimation printing requirements.
- Independently controlled loading belt to load pre-cut pieces and with 2 options (continuous and individual)
- Oil heating system for perfect heat distribution
- Heated cylinder 35 cm
- Belt speed 1.6 m / min. with 40 seconds printing time
- Belt width 190 cm with useful print of 180 cm
- Electro-pneumatic felt guiding system
- Ultralight aluminum transport bars make loading easier
- Safety bar with reverse gear
- Automatic paper air separator to avoid “duplicated” prints
- 1 conveyor belt at the outlet cools and carries the printed parts to the back of the machine to take them off
- 3 independent controlled winding stations and 3 unwinding stations for paper, fabric and protection card
- Automatic system for switching off the machine after the felt has cooled.
Download the brochure
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||332 x 278 x 160 cm|
|AVERAGE ENERGY CONSUMPTION||11 kW / h|
|MAXIMUM POWER||23.8 kW|
|BELT WIDTH||190 cm|
1.6 m / min