The Transmatic 65100 SPORT RACE machine is specially designed for digital printing on cut parts and direct prints.
Perfect for printing on sports T-shirts.
The calender diameter is 100 cm / 39 inches and is suitable for the needs of digital printing.
A new oil heating system ensures even temperature distribution along the entire length of the cylinder with minimal energy consumption. Transmatic's oil heating systems consume 50% less energy than electric machines.
Transmatic calenders equipped with the new oil system increase your production and save time and energy. High productivity, quality design and our after-sales service are good reasons to invest with Transmatic for all your digital sublimation printing requirements.
- Independently controlled loading belt to load pre-cut pieces with 2 options (continuous and individual)
- Oil heating system for perfect heat distribution
- Loading belt with 2 options (continuous and individual)
- Heated cylinder 39 inches (grille diameter 100cm)
- Belt speed 6.5 mt / min. (6yd / min.) With 40 second printing time
- Band width 196 cm (77 inches) with useful imprint of 180 cm (72 inches)
- Electro-pneumatic felt guiding system
- Ultralight aluminum transport bars make loading easier
- Safety bar with reverse gear
- Automatic paper air separator to avoid “duplicated” prints
- 2 Conveyor belts at the outlet cool and carry the printed parts to the back of the machine to take them off
- 3 independent controlled winding stations and 3 unwinding stations for paper, fabric and protection card
- Automatic system for switching off the machine after the felt has cooled down
- Digital control, variable speed
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||295 x 304 x 195 cm|
|AVERAGE ENERGY CONSUMPTION||23 kW / h|
|POWER SUPPLY||380 V + N|
|BELT WIDTH||190 cm|
4.3 m / min