Transmatic GFO 467/476/4104/4126 is a roll-to-roll printing machine for making sublimation transfer prints on synthetic, knit or non-woven fabrics such as polyester, nylon and l 'acrylic.
When printing directly onto polyester fabric with digital printers, the calender can fix the color pigments perfectly and economically.
It is equipped with an inlet and outlet cradle which allows the use of rollers with different cores, and 4 expansion shafts / tubes of 7.62 cm (3 inches) p >
- Oil-heated cylinder with 2 electronic proportional thermostats, the first for oil control and the other for the outside of the cylinder
- Production 1.6 m / min
- Safety bar and reverse control
- Cylinder diameter 40 cm
- Adjustable ribbon tension.
- Inverter Motor
- Automatic cylinder cooling timer
- Ultra light air expansion shafts for unwinders and rewinders
- Optional loading table
- Variable speed control
- The machine must be connected to compressed air.
- The GFO series is CE certified which guarantees compliance with safety standards throughout the world
Download the brochure
|Model||GFO 467||GFO 476||GFO 4104||GFO 4126|
|Production||1.6 m / min||1.6 m / min||1.6 m / min||1.6 m / min|
|Belt width||168 cm||198 cm||268 cm||335 cm|
|Working width||160 cm||193 cm||264 cm||327 cm|
|Power||20 Kw - 86 A||24 Kw - 105 A||34 Kw - 146 A||40 Kw - 173 A|
|Average consumption||8 Kw / h||9.6 Kw / h||13.6 Kw / h||16 Kw / h|
|Net weight||2100 Kg||2300 Kg||2600 Kg||3000 Kg|
|Dimensions||153 x 282 x 167 cm||153 x 312 x 167 cm||153 x 378 x 167 cm||153 x 446 x 167 cm|