The Dido Pro drying cabinet is designed for drying digital printing on textiles. It is the ideal solution thanks to its low consumption and small size.
This drying solution is perfectly suited for medium to long drying times, thanks to its temperature control and uniform air circulation.
This is the solution to adopt for drying fine products such as lycra, wool, silk or flocking.
- Hot air drying guarantees a result that cannot be produced with other drying solutions: the print retains its vivid colors and elasticity, while maintaining a soft feel.
Interactive and easy-to-use touchscreen interface
Precise temperature control
Independent drawers with a timer
Light and sound indicator when drying is finished
Low consumption and small size, ideal for small businesses
Compact and light structure
Uniform ventilation throughout the oven
Easy maintenance, no need to replace filters
- The air is heated by electric heating elements, then projected horizontally in the drawer, to be uniform throughout.
- With the air filtered, the fan and ducts stay clean, improving system efficiency and energy consumption. The oven is fitted with an exhaust pipe and a heat exchanger.
- Composed of 6 drawers. Each drawer is independent, and is equipped with its own timer, light indicator and alarm.
- The oven is equipped with an easy-to-use color touchscreen control screen with new features, such as automatic on / standby, to save the operator time.
- Hourly production is approximately 60 pieces / hour with a drying time of 5-6 minutes per drawer.
- Suitable for all types of digital machines, with a maximum temperature of 180 ° C.
Download the brochure
|DRYING COMPATIBILITY||Digital textile printing|
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||118.4 x 83.3 x 166.8 cm|
|POWER SUPPLY||400 V 3P + N + PE|
|MAXIMUM POWER||9.3 kW|
|DRAWER DIMENSIONS||70 x 70 x 7 cm|
|NUMBER OF DRAWERS||6|
|MAX PRODUCTION||60 pieces / h|
|MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE||180 ° C|
|DISCHARGE FLOW||40 m³ / h - Ø 80 mm|