The Forno ETC4R oven is specially designed for drying fabric labels printed with water-based and plastisol inks.
It features a combined hot air drying system with infrared lamps.
The IR lamps allow working with particular inks such as swelling or thick inks etc… By putting a winder at the end of the drying cycle, it will be possible to obtain your finished rolls.
- The oven has a combined hot air drying system and infrared lamps.
- The setting of the internal temperature of the EC4R oven depends on many factors, namely the temperature and the speed of the circulating air, the speed of passage of the belt, the mass and the humidity of the product to be dry, the presence of IR waves and their intensities.
- The oven has an internal air recirculation system, which heats up in contact with the resistances.
- The speed is variable through a variator, usually the best results are obtained at the maximum speed while the low speeds are used to obtain a glossy effect with plastisol inks, or by drying bands which tend to fly with circulating air.
- Low speeds also reduce the temperature and therefore reduce energy consumption.
|DRYING COMPATIBILITY||Digital printing and textile screen printing|
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||200 x 100 x 120 cm|
|POWER SUPPLY||400 V + N + PE|
|MAXIMUM POWER||15.5 kW|
|WORKTOP HEIGHT||96 cm|