The BACPRINT is a screen washing and developing tank used in the screen printing industry.
It is equipped with a softbox behind to help better develop and wash the screens. The BACPRINT is 100% constructed of stainless steel and can be fitted with a transparent acrylic door, screen tilting rail, motor for vacuuming solvent vapors, etc.
- Tilt rail adjustable on 3 levels
- Transparent acrylic door to protect the operator from splashing water
- Suction cone on top to install the suction motor from solvent vapors
- High pressure gun to remove the emulsion
- All stainless steel construction
- Softbox to help develop and wash screens
- Water gun to aid screen development included
|BACPRINT||BAC 0710||BAC 1013||BAC 1313||BAC 1316|
|Max frame dimension||70 x 100 cm||100 x 130 cm||130 x 135 cm||130 x 160 cm|
|Bin dimension (depth / width / height)||92 x 116 x 172 cm||92 x 146 x 187 cm||92 x 176 x 217 cm|
|Weight||70 kg||80 kg||80 kg||100 kg|
|Power supply||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V|