The calender has been specially designed for digital printing on cut pieces of fabric. This application is particularly suitable for printing sports knitwear.
A new oil heating system even ensures temperature distribution over the entire length of the cylinder with minimal energy consumption. Oil-fired heating systems consume 50% less energy than electric machines.
The 20cm diameter is suitable for digital printing needs.
The Calandre has 3 different operating means:
1. We position sheets of transfer paper by turning the design upwards on the table.
2. Use of transfer paper on a roll with the possibility of directly placing pieces of cut tissue.
3. Traditional continuous printing of transfer paper and fabrics.
TRANSMATIC calenders with the new oil system increase your production, saving you time and energy. High productivity, quality design and our after-sales service give you good reasons to invest with TRANSMATIC for all your needs in digital sublimation, offset and gravure printing.
- Cylinder diameter 20 cm / 8 ”heated with oil.
- Production 91 cm / min - 1 yard / min
- Guide systems 3 unwinders / 3 rewinders
- Electronic felt guide control
- Oil heated cylinder
- With 2 electronic thermostats, the first for oil control and the other for the outside of the cylinder
- Digital variable speed control
- Automatic power off when the temperature of 110 ° is reached.